HYPR is looking for a seasoned QA Engineer who brings the very best to join our stellar team.
This coveted role is at HYPRs world headquarters located in New York City. Relocation assistance for the right candidate will be provided.
* Creating & executing detailed, comprehensive, & well-structured test plans & test cases for development & design tasks.
* Performing thorough regression tests as bugs are resolved
* Closely work with the Software, Product & technical support teams to implement product functional testing, document & report defects
* Report detailed bug reports to JIRA & track the status of defects
* Performing functional, integration & UI testing for WEB Application
* Execute System Integration testing
3 - 5 years proven working experience in a QA Engineering role with active involvement throughout development / testing lifecycles
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, & processes.
Experience in writing clear, concise, & comprehensive test plans, & test cases.
Ability to document & troubleshoot errors for developers.
Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. TestRails, Zephyr)
Ability to communicate with 3rd parties as needed for requirements gathering & clarifying functional requirements.
Nice to have:
* API & Backend Testing experience
* Experience with Google Chrome developer tools
* Test Automation experience
* Programming experience in Bash, Java, Python
What HYPR offers:
All frontend & backend engineers are Senior, youre joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality code & products in tight timelines
An organisation with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
Extreme product focus, at HYPR youll never be spinning your wheels on tasks that do not matter. Everything we develop is cutting edge & important.
High levels of ownership, you will have significant influence of the development of the product you are focused on. We understand that we are able to do our best work when all contribute to our product.
An emphasis on collaboration & access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
We utilize the latest frameworks & language iterations.
Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available & more
Generous equipment budget & customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.