Come strengthen the chemistry of our team & help us empower software companies to provide powerful self-serve analytics & in-app comms tools to their PMs, Design Managers, & other product roles. We're seeking a Lead Product Designer who is passionate about user interface design, mentoring designers, & cares deeply about creating delightful end-to-end experiences for our customers.
Join us to build a new platform to transform the future of work, from the ground up. We are looking for Lead/Principal designers to be one of the founding members of the Digital Adoption Solutions team at Pendo, which will be building a new platform to shape how companies onboard, support, & engage their employees in the digital workplace.
As a Lead Product Designer you will be responsible for driving the design vision for your product areas & will regularly present to executive stakeholders. You are a team player & empower others to do their best work. You are comfortable in all aspects of the design process: engaging with customers & users, concepting early-stage ideas, envisioning aspirational "north star" design directives, prototyping high-res workflows, collaborating closely with product, engineering, & leadership peers, & more. You tend to have a superpower or niche skill set that others seek out like prototyping, user research, data viz or design systems.
Key criteria for this role
- Craft & own the design vision for your product area
- Drive strong product outcomes, especially innovative ones, in close partnership with PM/Eng leaders
- Drive clarity from ambiguity
- Align product team tightly with executive leadership
- Excellent collaboration & communication skills (cross-functional, cross-org)
- Lead strategic design initiatives & partner with UX Research on discovery efforts
- High bar for all aspects of product design: prototyping, interaction design, visual design, user research
- Craft innovative end-to-end user experiences grounded in customer insights, data, business goalsacross web & mobile
- Advocate for Design internally & externally
- Experience working design systems
- Experience working with multi-office and/or distributed teams
- Data visualization interest and/or experience
- Desire to strengthen the chemistry, diversity, & inclusiveness of our team
- Figma for Design & Prototyping
- Experience with Pendo is a plus
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees & their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental & vision coverage for all employees & their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.