SurveyMonkeyis growing fast - real fast & were just getting started.Were on a mission to power the curious: Our platform empowers 17 million active users & 300,000+ organizations to measure & understand feedback from virtually anyone, including their customers & markets. Over the past three years we haveexpanded our platform to address three massive markets; we have scaledan enterprise business from zero tonearly$100Minrevenueat hypergrowth rates; & we have becomea public company.What will the nextthreeyears look like? Join us & help build it.
We are a dynamic teamof former investment bankers, consultants, & technology finance professionals that enjoy solving the challenges that come with rapid scaling. Our goal is to grow SurveyMonkey as fast, & as profitably, as possible. Our role is to drive & inform some of SurveyMonkeys most important business & financial decisions.
We are searching for a seasonedleader to join our teamas part of our Go-To-Marketfinancialplanning & analysisefforts for $1B+ revenue scale; a highly visible role that willhave a hand in shapingthe future ofSurveyMonkeysbusiness.
Why You NeedSurveyMonkey
The position offers asteeplearning curve, a platform to influencesignificant decisions,exposure & accountability to SurveyMonkeys senior leadership team, & the benefit of driving strategic projects. Youll be contributing toSurveyMonkeysgrowthand tackling some of our most difficult problems,with a direct connection between your activities & thecompanys success.
- Embedwith the business & provide strategic finance partnership to various senior leaders throughout the global go-to-market (GTM) organization.
- Drive, improve, & forecast some ofSurveyMonkeysmost critical & visible business metrics: Revenue, Annual Recurring Revenue (Bookings), Churn, Gross & Net Retention, Pipeline,etc.
- Ownend-to-endfinancialplanning(current quarter, current year, multi-year) for various teams across the global GTM organization.
- Provideregularanalysisand insights that influence our business strategy & operational plans.
- Deliver concise reportingand analysis of key metricstoGTM business partner,ensuringkeydrivers,issues,and requiredactions are deeply understood.
- Partner withour corporatefinance team to deliveranalysis andreportingto ourBoard of Directors.
- Design & deliverstrategicprojects.
How Youd Spend Your Day
- Initiating & authoring insightful financial analyses- Your business partners rely on you to help consider various financial cases & scenarios - you are the point person for building detailed financial models, extracting insights, & providing concise, actionable recommendations.
- Example: Working with ourMarketing Leadership team to develop bottoms-up pipeline generation targets & optimize investments based on historical ROI acrossproducts, campaigns, etc.
- Executing the end-to-end planning process A significant portion of your role will be focused on partnering withStrategic Financeleadership to build & drive a world-class quarterly & annual planning process.
- Example:Partnering with our growth team to analyze pricing & packaging decisions aimed at increasing revenue.
- Managing a sizeablefinancialportfolio- Youll activelyleadforecasting & financial planning forportion of our GTM organization.
- Example: Working with ourGTM Leadership teamto distill significant amounts of data & inputs into a succinct investment case & plan for consideration by our CEO & CFO.
- You have3-5years of experience with time spent in investment banking, consulting, or finance & operations within a top technology company.
- Team environments are your jam; you practice confidence without attitude or ego.
- You are a poised communicator & are not hesitant to voice your point of view.
- Youre an excel guru & know your way around SQL. You take pride in your analytical & financial modeling skills & enjoy applying them to tackle highly complex business problems.
- You have a reputation for navigating networks of systems & people to find the information you need but you dont stop there: You tell the compelling story behind the data through relevant insights & conclusions.
- Youre a structured thinker & have strong command of the details, but dont get lost in them.
- Executing projects end-to-end comes naturally to you.
- Prioritizing multiple work streams & various constituents comes as second nature.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays & parental leave, & equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.