Company Description|Job Description
At CyberSource we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globemerchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge & a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast & easy. We are on an exciting growthjourney & we are lookingfor individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a globalscale) & creating success.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walknow that it's running at lightning speed, we're excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we're Visawhich makes it fantastic to scale with us since we're already the #1 payments company in the world. Wecouldn't do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees' passion, initiative, creativity & innovation that drives our success & the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent.
Come join us!
This role is to work alongside Client Success Management, to effectively build, manage & develop strategic partnerships with nominated partners across Europe. A specialist role that requires a high degree of business maturity & self-motivation in order to define & execute plansto increase indirect sales within the European region plus drive short & longtermpartner opportunities that generate profitable channel sales. The individual is expected to utilise a combination of sales, business development & effective relationship management skills to build an aggressive indirect pipeline & optimise income opportunities.
- Execution ofpartner plans to identify & articulate the commercial opportunities within targetverticals & geographies.
- Drive aggressive pipleine build via partner portfolio.
- Delivery against strategic partner objectives plus revenue targets.
- Deliver year on year increase in revenue delivery & profitability from partner portfolio.
- Work closely with line management & wider indirect teams to make recommendations to Marketing & Product to enhance the CyberSource proposition.
- Self-motivated & ability to travel globally if required.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of confidence & a can do' attitude as the role will involve the need to think outside the box in order to develop commercially focussed strategic business partnerships
- A deep understanding of the vertical markets likely to have strategic partners
- Ability to empathise & collaborate with key stakeholders in other departments & divisions of CyberSource & wider Visa organisation is essential.
Could this be for you? A great candidate for this role will:
- Proven track record of successful partner business development & relationship management experience across Global territories.
- Experience working with eCommerce Platform providers (eg SAP Hybris), Acquiring banks, Global Distribution Systems, Ticketing Systems, System Integrators, & their corresponding technical / payments infrastructure
- High degree of knowledge about card processing, acquiring & internet payment technologies
- Ability to collaborate with existing internal sales channels for avoidance of internal / external channel conflict
- Multilingual, fluent in Spanishand/or Italian
- Line Management experience a key advantage
- A strong ability to facilitate' & influence both internally & externally
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of card schemes & related regulations
Additional Information: CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer.We arestrongly committed to equal opportunity & striveto align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances & regulations for all applicants & employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, & our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless