About the Job:
We are seeking a Director, Product Advertiser Solutions to join the LiveIntent team. This position reports to the VP, Product & will work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Engineering, Product Design, Ops, & Sales organizations.
As a member of our global product management team based in New York City, you will leverage your ad tech industry experience to provide business context & customer perspective, engage directly with customers & cross-functional teams, & advise & lead development & business teams to make informed decisions on new data partnerships/integrations & LiveIntents DSP evolution that propel the company forward.
Youll be responsible for overseeing the prioritization, enhancement & scaling of LiveIntents DSP, including audience insights, media planning, campaign management & audience synchronization efforts as well as ensuring the correct platforms & monitoring infrastructure are in place to support these products. Further, you will own competitive assessment, messaging, & sales training & adoption. In joining our team, you'll enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits, a creative & comfortable work environment, an exciting opportunity to create a smarter way to market & advertise to people.
- Deep understanding of the ad tech landscape including 1st party, 2nd party, & 3rd party data usage & integrations
- Gather & prioritize product feedback & requests from clients & internal stakeholders
- Set cross functional goals & execute against those goals while holding cross functional team members accountable to their commitments
- Define, prioritize & execute a flow of product enhancements & operational improvements designed to enhance revenue & efficiency
- Support sales in early stage account strategy & major client pursuits, especially data related. Meet with clients to solicit direct feedback on products & features.
- A Bachelors degree is required. A technical degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5years of hands-on experience in product management & development in ad-tech or mar-tech company
- Familiarity with data partnerships & 1st/2nd/3rd party data use cases
- Big picture thinking while delivering iterative, impactful improvements in a fast paced, continuous release Agile environment
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive "can-do" approach
- Track record of complex & creative problem-solving, & the desire to create & build new businesses
- Experience leading product development teams through all areas of the product development lifecycle, from ideation to post-release iteration
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves & do whatever is necessary
- Ability to work well with a variety of people ranging in various technical levels
We support employee health & wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacksand beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga & Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
We support diversity & growth within the company with programs & initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance & compensation review process
- Monthly Women with Intent meetings
- Book Club focused on reading & discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch & Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning & Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training & employee recognition
LiveIntent, one of the worlds largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing & advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, & retain real people, even where cookies dont work. LiveIntent enriches a brands data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, & more effectively market to people wherever they are present & paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Detroit, Berlin, & Copenhagen.