WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
As a Technical Program Manager, you will play a critical role in current & future initiatives that span TKWWs product, engineering, & business teams. You will get the exciting opportunity to lead large scale technical projects. Your primary role will be to lead programs for our Registry zone in collaboration with Product Marketing, Business Development, & the Product & Technology Organization.
- You are excited about the opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial company with a lively startup feel.
- You are an excellent communicator, capable of managing stakeholders in multiple disciplines across several global offices.
- You are a motivated, self starter who wants to see projects succeed & can overcome challenges.
- You are able to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment.
- You are able to drive deliverables through completion & hold team members accountable for their work.
- Your skills & experience include management of projects, processes, programs, people, vendors, & clients.
- You know how to facilitate productive conversations when conflicts arise.
- You demonstrate strong technical aptitude.
- You have exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Partner with the Registry Zone, broader Product & Technology Organization, Product Marketing, & Business Development teams to drive Registry Supplier Onboarding & related initiatives
- Plan, schedule & ensure execution of project tasks, milestones, & deliverables related to the Registry products
- Create & maintain project management artifacts including (but not limited to): communication plans, risk logs, decision logs, escalation procedures, project schedules, scope statements, high-level & detailed business requirements, technical specification documents
- Identify blockers & risks early, working to resolve or escalate when appropriate
- Regularly communicate progress to stakeholders
- Proactively identify & implement operational improvements, enhancements, & system customizations that meet business requirements
- Manage a multi-product release process to test, validate, & implement changes to applications & code
SUCCESSFUL TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 2+ years of Project Management experience including: analysis, project management, process management, program management, people management, vendor management, & client management
- Experience working with feature squads
- Experience successfully managing coordinated releases
- Jira experience is a plus
- Smartsheet experience is a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.