FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
FanDuel Group is seeking immediate Seasonal Support for Customer Relations Representative(s) who is responsible for answering inbound sales & customer service calls & making outbound sales calls in support of TVGs interactive gaming operations. Sells TVGs premier account wagering services, provides outstanding customer service while responding to subscriber account management, financial transaction & wager history inquiries. Provides technical support to TVG subscribers for PC, Interactive Voice Response, & Mobile applications.
- Provides complete, accurate responses to subscriber calls regarding FanDuel groups interactive gaming operations.
- Performs multi-step deposit & database transactions accurately.
- Resolves account & billing inquiries from subscribers.
- Accurately describes & completes new account set-ups.
- Provides technical assistance to customers regarding IVR, PC & Set Top wagering applications.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel & databases required
- Data entry skills required.
- 1-3 years of professionalexperience in a customer service or sales focused position.
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say & restate information to ensure understanding.
- Provide complete & accurate information.
- Maintain professional business standards at all times.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Licensure: Must pass licensing requirements of the Racing Commissions. Failure toobtainand retain licensewill result in termination of employment.
- Knowledge & understanding of the thoroughbred horse racing industry preferred.
What you get in return:
Beyond working with such a great team?
- Exciting environment with real growth
- Abundant learning & development opportunities
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.