As a CHANNEL SENIOR SALES DIRECTOR you will be challenged every minute to give a solution to a new problem.
- Direct an organizations channel sales policies, objectives & initiatives
- Understand our global strategy & use this knowledge cross-functionally to help increase our value to channels.
- Set short & long-term sales strategies & evaluate the effectiveness of current programs, based on inputs & outputs of Gympass business model
- Achieve & maintain the positioning of our company as leader & be the first option in the partner option
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible through partner
- Attending key meetings with partners/channel leadership
- Attending weekly meetings with other senior members of the business
- Working on account management plans with partners/channels
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction & sales potential
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at events & conferences
- Strategize, negotiate, & close business & strategies of sales with partners.
- Manage pipeline, revenue forecasts, sales activity using Salesforce.com for maximum efficiency & visibility
- Responsible for ensuring that each team member meet individual target according to goals of the company
- Driving & maximizing sales revenue & delivering profitable growth by promoting the growing capabilities of our offerings through partners
- Manage relationship with potential clients, partners & channels
- While continually setting the client first, lead the team to deliver results by executing every day, week after week, & month to month
- Develop territorial plans & report results monthly. Reporting on sales performance against budget & reporting on variances
- Motivate & lead a fast paced company with sales representatives focusing on corporate clients acquisition through channels/partners.
- Guarantee the hiring & development of sales talents to support continued aggressive growth. Coaching, leading, & ensuring high level performance of the team
- Observing channel managers behavior to identify strengths, weaknesses, & opportunities for improvement
- Constantly strive to raise the bar in terms of talent, execution, process design, goals, & incentives
- Communicate & collaborate with internal stakeholders (such as Marketing, Operations, Client Sales, Businesses Development & Customer Success) on issues & opportunities impacting the business
- Present results to business leaders meetings & executives
- Ensure adherence to annual budgets
- Build an organizational culture in which performance & corporate values matter
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in corporate channel sales
- 5+ years sales management and/or operations experience, including front line & second level leadership roles
- Fluent English
- BA or BS degree. Desirable MBA.
- Leadership skills, as well as diplomatic & tactful. Capable of influencing broad audiences by simplifying complex messages & effectively presenting proposals
- Excellent research, lead generation, written & oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize & demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Proven ability to influence others
- Proactive, energetic, self-driven , exceptional & effective with both written & communication skills
- Excellent problem solving & negotiating skills
- Teamwork oriented behaviour & partnership with business colleagues in order to achieve financial objectives
- Adaptable & comfortable with a highly demanding & changing business environment
- Flexible, resourceful & able to multi-task while establishing priorities & providing solutions
- Conflict management, addressing conflicts proactively using negotiation & influencing skills to effectively resolve conflict externally and/or internally
- Large opportunities to grow within the company & to develop your skills
Join this mission!