Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for a strong Principal Pricing Analyst to contribute to the newly established pricing function within our organization. In this role, you will contribute to redesigning the architecture of price & discounts across brands of the HelloFresh group to maximize customer satisfaction & profitability. To inform this vision, you will establish analytical approaches such as competitive benchmarking, financial & econometric modeling, & A/B testing. You will also help to identify new opportunities to makes this new function best-in-class in alignment with HelloFresh mission & overall culture.
This role reports to our Associate Director, Pricing & Discount Strategy, & it is embedded in the Data Analytics Department. It will collaborate closely with our VP Data, our CEO & the leadership of growth marketing & technology organizations.
- Develop frameworks, including but not limited to reports, processes, & analytical approaches to address price discrimination opportunities. Coordinate the execution of these action plans across the various pertinent functional areas.
- Organize & chair periodic cross-functional reviews on the efficacy of the pricing strategy for each brand of the HelloFresh group
- Report to the company executive leadership, translating directional feedback from internal & external executives into tangible next steps & outputs.
- Collaborate with data science, finance, & marketing to develop a consistent approach to measure the impact of discounts with regards to gross & net revenue, short- & long-term (customer) profitability, & cross-effects to Marketing budgets
- Continuously innovate our price & discount structure to constantly generate an uplift vs competition
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles you find solutions, not excuses
- Intellectually curious You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, & challenge the status quo
- A team player You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
At a minimum, you have...
- MSc in Business, Economics, Math or other quantitative discipline required
5+ years of professional work experience with experience in pricing analytics
- Outstanding technical skill in SQL & Excel, experience with Python preferred
- Extensive experience devising & measuring the effectiveness of couponing initiatives in e-commerce using A/B testing
- Solid understanding of digital advertising (Adwords, Facebook)
- Solid understanding of econometric models (price elasticity of demand, revenue management etc)
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.