CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Your team will be building consumer focused kiosk/device front end & back end biometric experiences that will be used to enroll members into TSA Pre. You will be interfacing with our cloud native services hosted in AWS using modern distributed application design patterns.
What You Will Do:
- Guide an extremely talented team & deliver a maintainable product with a focus on time to market
- Create, prioritize, communicate, manage, & execute roadmaps, project plans, & commitments
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, & system performance to management
- Work closely with engineers to architect & develop the best technical design & approach
- Foster culture of continuous engineering improvement through mentoring, feedback, & metrics
- Hire, coach, & mentor individuals; build a strong cross-functional organization
- Partner with business stakeholders & product manager to understand requirements, priorities, & processes
- Propose & implement new projects or recommend system improvements.
- Own all operational metrics & support
- Set clear, measurable quality goals for an organization in a data-driven way
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of experience in understanding of all aspects of software engineering, including coding, maintenance, architecture & design
- 2+ years of experience leading & managing cross-functional teams to deliver products & projects on tight deadlines
- Understand OO design & knowledge of relevant modern design patterns
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, & a track record of shipping software on time
- Deep knowledge of front end & back end platforms, frameworks, design & best practices
- Experience in building cloud native applications
- Able to build, manage, & work with multiple teams to achieve defined goals
- Up to date with technology trends & experience in building cloud native is a plus
- Basic understanding of Biometrics is a plus