At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered & self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, & customer service. Since our launch in 2009, weve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - & we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud & believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable & fast-growing business, with 11 million members of our community who believe that rental is the future.
About the Team:
Our Finance Organization is dedicated to the support & maintenance of financial processes within Microsoft Dynamics ERP, as well as other internal financial processes, systems & reports.
About the Job:
This is a new position at RTR on the accounting team which will work on leveraging various features of Dynamics 365 to support a rapidly growing business. This role will interface with everyone on the accounting team including AP, General Accounting, Payroll & Tax as well as business partners across the company in merchandising, operations & engineering.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the functionality of key processes within the ERP system
- Support the development of software to interface with ERP such as EDI, SFTP, & other data exchange platforms. Play a key role as an ERP technical expert & system administrator
- Design & implement simple & innovative solutions for removing operational risks & automating key internal financial processes such as accounts payable, & month end reporting
- Design & develop solutions that integrate our financial systems & processes with our in-house supply chain systems
- Support process reengineering efforts across the Finance organization to ensure a flexible & consistent delivery of financial results
- Establish strong working relationships with internal & external partners. Lend product expertise as necessary
- Provide day-to-day operational support through issue resolutions & ongoing maintenance. Guide the business in utilizing platform functionality to the best extent possible, including the review of business processes & system integration challenge
- Follow standardization of key business processes within the new ERP deployments & enhancements
- Administer ERP upgrades
- Lead Ad-hoc projects to support various & ongoing business efforts
- Maintain ERP roles & responsibilities, system access & general IT controls around ERP
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or 5+ years of programming experience with a compiled language like Java, C#, C++
- 5+ years' Administration experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience working with large software enterprise systems & projects
- Strong background in developing software for financial systems & integration with other systems
- Strong business knowledge of financial processes
- Familiarity with ERP systems & working with software to interface with ERP such as EDI, SFTP, & other data exchange platforms
- Knowledge of ERP systems architecture
- Experience with best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, & realization
- Exceptional communication skills
- Development experience to include programming in X++ for D365 is a plus
- Knowledge of MySQL is a plus
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & well-being of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun! .
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.