Project Manager, Integrated Marketing
Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the worlds first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable, & financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental, or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories, & home decor from 700+ brand partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, RTR has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the TIME 100 most influential people in the world & as one of People magazines Women Changing the World.
About the Job
We are seeking a Project Manager who will oversee the day-to-day operations & execution of all marketing creative & brand projects. This role will be responsible for managing the cross-functional projects, timelines, connection points, processes, & planning cycles between marketing, creative, brand, & fashion teams as it relates to creative development & approvals.
The ideal candidate will ensure that creative initiatives & projects are resourced, tracked, & delivered on time. In addition, the ideal candidate will drive adoption of our new project management platform, Asana, & continuously think of new, more efficient ways to work as a team.
You will monitor the progression of projects, alleviate bottlenecks as needed & act as the hub of information for the Marketing & Creative teams.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing, this is a highly cross-functional role that will work directly with stakeholders across brand, creative, revenue, fashion, & growth marketing teams.
What Youll Do:
- Lead the creative development process for the Marketing & Creative teams, including but not limited to briefing, developing, & cross-department communication for traditional, digital, social, OOH, video, & print deliverables.
- Manage the roll out & adoption of our new project management platform, Asana, & ensure all processes are routed through Asana
- Develop & own all project timelines, including project kickoffs & stakeholder reviews, ensuring projects are delivered on time & on brief in accordance with goals.
- Oversee resource management & workflow of in-house creatives & freelancers, including but not limited to graphic designers, copywriters, & video editors.
- Coordinate meetings with necessary stakeholders, consolidate feedback & ensure that teams understand next steps, & assign action items to meet required deadlines.
- Continuously evaluate & communicate the status of ongoing projects, identify any bottlenecks or risks, & manage expectations as needed.
- Create an environment that encourages cross-functional collaboration, alignment, & momentum; facilitate collaboration & connection points across company departments to gather necessary inputs for decision-making.
- You have 3-5 years of project management experience for a creative team at an agency or in-house.
- You are skilled in Google Suite & Asana.
- You can build relationships quickly & are a strong & frequent communicator. You can hold teammates to a timeline & professionally push back when needed.
- Youre incredibly meticulous. Nothing slips through the cracks.
- Youre always looking to rebuild & optimize systems. You have experience rolling out a new way of working & teaching a team to adapt.
- You are fluent in creative development, project management, & content production experience (video, photo, & print), digital marketing (email, paid social, site), & integrated marketing campaigns (OTT, OOH, experiential).
- Youre available to join us in our stunning waterfront Brooklyn, NY office three days a week (Tuesday-Thursday).
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the wellbeing of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription & rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events & outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - our corporate employees have the option to work remotely 2 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT:
RTR is requiring all US corporate employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in person, unless an employee requires a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons. If you believe that you may require an accommodation, please apply for any roles that interest you & if hired, you will receive information on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. RTR will evaluate all such requests in accordance with Company policy & applicable law.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 & over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing & characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
The anticipated base salary for this position is $87,200 - $109,000. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held.