Pelotons People Experience team builds global programs that our empower team members to be their best selves & deliver their best work at all times. We are looking for a Learning Experience Designer with strong skills in program design, curriculum development & project management to create & drive new company-wide training programs across compliance, onboarding, manager & leadership development, core business competencies, & more. Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Learning & Development, this individual will work internally with teams across the Peloton to build, curate, & support training content, explore new training methods, & build both ILT & e-Learning education solutions to serve our team members. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a deep interest in education & the development of training programs, & strive to stay on the forefront of innovative learning practices.
- Build & execute a training design plan based on business & learner needs
- Design & develop engaging, informative, & visually compelling in-person & online learning experiences
- Provide strong visual design guidance to multiple training projects on copywriting, hierarchy, typography, layout & color
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent & up-to-date & in line with products & larger training goals & initiatives
- Build relationships with key cross-functional partners to understand how your content is being received & engaged within market & take action based on feedback
- Stay up to date with training & education trends always look for new ways to us to remain innovative & effective in democratizing education
- Experience with designing & implementing a variety of learning programs & creating supporting course documentation, including design documents, storyboards, art style guides, & learning objectives
- 3+ years experience with managing large-scale programs focused on learning & development & human capital or people programs
- 3+ years experience with instructional design, including creating engaging & interactive learning curriculums by applying industry standard methodologies, such as ADDIE, SAM, & Agile to the full life cycle of course development.
- Ability to analyze information from a variety of sources to form instructionally sound course content.
- Experience with visual design in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint & other software used for developing engaging training experiences
- Robust portfolio of past work
Founded in 2012, Peloton is aglobal interactive fitness platformthat brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, includingFast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50,Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well asTIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.