TouchBistro is seeking a proven, tactical & strategic Inside Sales Manager to lead a team of Sales Representatives who are tasked with growing our footprint within the restaurant & hospitality segment. This individual will lead a highly visible & motivated team that generates revenues & achieves individual, team & organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to the sales strategy while providing definition & implementation of the plan for Sales to achieve corporate objectives.
- Supporting direct reports by participating & leading in client & prospect meetings
- Ongoing mentoring & development of the sales team, which includes recruiting, hiring & training new Sales Representatives on sales process
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to create pipeline & drive closure
- Reporting on sales activity, productivity & forecast to senior sales management
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, & tracking the results
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 5+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor & management role, including 2+ years sales management experience
- Proven record of sales success in a similar software application environment
- Successful track record in a high volume transactional sales environment
- Working knowledge/experience of the Restaurant/POS space a plus
- You are highly organized & able to prioritize tasks for the team
- Excellent presentation & listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Related Bachelor's degree
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?