What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
SoundCloud is currently seeking a Copywriter as a temporary parental leave backfill to join the Creative Studio. As a key stakeholder across the marketing team, the Copywriter will champion messaging & written communications across editorial, product, advertising & content development to ensure consistent & coherent brand voice.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Create original, engaging, on-brand copy across a variety of projects (e.g. advertising campaigns, artist storytelling, product launches) & channels (e.g. landing pages, blog, email, social media, in-product ads, paid media, etc.)
- Maintain & update blog content & editorial calendar
- Work in partnership with business, brand & product design teams on in-product communications
- 3-5 years experience in a writing and/or editing role at a media publication, brand or agency
- Prior experience working in music or technology verticals strongly preferred. Prior experience with digital subscriptions a plus
- Deep understanding of cultural trends & the music space
- Experience managing & owning cross-functional team collaboration & processes
- Demonstrated excellence in written, oral, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Experience utilizing new & emerging technology & a passion for music