We are looking for a finance business analyst with an accounting background & in-depth SAP functional knowledge to join Pelotons Finance Transformation Team. It is an exciting time to join the Finance Transformation team, as we are currently building a best in class Finance solution with the implementation of SAP S/4 Hana. You will be a key member on the implementation project & in the post-go live organization. We are looking for a candidate with previous experience supporting Finance teams in their use of SAP (specifically RTR & CO-PA modules & related Finance impacts from PTP module) & managing post go-live enhancement projects & strategic initiatives.
As part of the role, you will work closely with Accounting & Finance subject matter experts to understand business requirements & develop a deep understanding of Pelotons financial processes. Combined with your knowledge of SAP, you will work closely with IT & our integration partner to come up with best in class solutions that will create efficiencies to the accounting close process & support Pelotons evolving business at scale. In addition, you will partner cross-functionally with critical areas of the business, including supply chain & logistics, sales & eCommerce, & technology/engineering to deliver a truly integrated ERP system.
The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment & who consistently exceeds expectations. This role requires proficiency in the analysis of system requirements & solution design. An effective candidate will be expected to contribute relevant technical, functional, & process expertise, negotiate & drive alignment across the broader Finance & Accounting organization & cross functional partners. We are looking for an agile team-player who enjoys working with different parts of the organization, & also has a solid foundational understanding of financial accounting & internal controls.
We are looking for candidates who have held similar positions in public companies, or who have held functional lead level positions with a consulting firm serving Fortune 500 clients for 2 or more years. Successful candidates for this position will have the equivalent of 3+ years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in providing leadership to meet complex challenges will be expected, as this is an ongoing requirement for this position.
- Collaborate & partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the design & functionality of the new SAP S/4 Hana solution is driving value & efficiency for the organization
- Review Functional Specification & design documents to ensure they meet business requirements
- Take an active role in the test phase of the project - build test scenarios, scripts & support end users with all testing phases
- Support data cleansing & conversion activities for financial data, including Chart of Accounts & G/L.
- Help with development of relevant training materials & SOPs, & training delivery to Accounting & Finance team members
- Ability to problem solve & provide hands-on support during post-go live hypercare & support phases
- Following go-live, continuously look to make improvements to the system; spearhead enhancement projects & support strategic initiatives key to Pelotons overall strategy
- Degree in accounting, business, computer science and/or related experience
- 3+ years experience of related experience in large companies
- Experience completing a full cycle SAP ERP implementation, upgrade enhancements, & support
- Strong understanding of Accounting, Financial Reporting & General Ledger systems
- Hands on experience with RTR & CO-PA modules, understanding of financial impacts from Procure to Pay (PTP) & Order to Cash (OTC) modules
- CPA, MBA, and/or equivalent
- Knowledge of NetSuite and/or Oracle as it relates to navigating current legacy system would be a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Revenue Recognition & Group Reporting modules preferred but not required
- Experience with SAP reporting tools - Business Objects (Analysis for Office, Web Intelligence)
- Has had exposure to operational accounting concepts, including intercompany transactions for multi-entity environment
- Has had exposure to manufacturing, supply chain, & inventory management processes & related accounting impacts
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple & complex operational & reporting challenges
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal & external business partners at various levels & to understand & express complex technical & accounting concepts
- Worked in a fast paced company similar to a high-tech start-up
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.