Refinery29 is the leading media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 425 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, & live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration & tools to discover & pursue a more independent, stylish, & informed life. Please visitwww.refinery29.com/en-us,www.refinery29.com/en-ca,www.refinery29.ukandwww.refinery29.de for more information & to browse content.
About the Team:
Our Integrated Marketing team is responsible for generating partnerships with our biggest & most strategic advertising partners. With the goal of functioning as the growth engine of our revenue, they also lend their marketing strategy expertise before the RFP by building critical client relationships, in partnership with Sales, with compelling category marketing insights for prospective clients.
This team will weave audience & consumer insights into compelling marketing platforms & custom content programs & will always have the answer for Why Work With R29?
They will partner with our Commercial Creative Group to lead Tier 3 & Tier 4 RFPs ($250K+) to ensure each proposal is unique for our clients & more importantly, will support our mission to empower women. In addition, this team will collaborate with the R29Intelligence Team to craft new proactive sales materials that promote Refinery29 & its offerings with refreshed insights & formats.
What Makes an R29er?
You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
- Assists in the creation of complex, custom strategic program packages for Beauty & Wellness accounts (examples: Revlon, Covergirl, Plan B, Clinique) marrying a brands marketing objectives with R29s complex capabilities
- Supports Associate Director & Sales team in the Beauty & Wellness pod
- Works across departments in the development of proposals departments include but are not limited to editorial, video, product, creative, production, sales, etc.
- Helps with transitioning sold-in campaigns to the post-sale Client Services team, ensuring all proposal details are clearly outlined
- Develops mastery of storytelling of a deal by cultivating R29s unique value to the advertiser
- Assist the R29 Intelligence team in crafting new sales materials that effectively promote Refinery29 & any new offerings with refreshed insights, category language, & strategic packaging details
- Reports into & works directly with Associate Director of Marketing Strategy Director in assisting with building new products by category that can improve R29s win rate, & helping to develop categorical what good looks like leanings for future deliverables & opportunities
What you have:
- Solid background in digital media, integrated marketing, account management, media planning, or relevant agency or publisher experience
- Experience building out creative ideas/platforms & pricing based on Client briefs & KPIs
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines & work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build consensus among various departments to align on new solutions & problem-solve in real-time
- Exceptional communication & organizational skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Fluent in Microsoft, Google, & Apple iWorks suites including Google slides, Keynote, Excel, etc.
To be successful here you:
- Are a trusted teammate - your employees, peers, & co-workers value your ideas & contributions
- Exhibit a willingness to learn - you are passionate about building a career in marketing & are leaning in to attend trainings & work with Account Directors to develop your skills
- Are purpose-driven - Refinery29 is committed to supporting women in claiming their power in big & small ways. We are a purpose & mission-driven company & love people who have a passion to make a difference in their work.
- Are a self-starter - you have a vision & can get it done. You will not be micro-managed here. Well expect you to take full ownership of your area & your results
- Are open, collaborative, & curious - this is an ever-changing company & we value people who listen & collaborate with an open mind for possible new ways of doing things