Juul Labs mission is to impact the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the worlds most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, & innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose & we are hiring the worlds best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, & customer service & business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
The Territory Execution Specialist is responsible for field based in-store execution within the St. Cloud, MN territory by building & maintaining relationships with retail partners, installing promotional signage, confirming price adherence, count in-store inventory, assisting in selling in & building out fixtures, rotate & reset products & complete in-store surveys. Proficiency with sales technologies, including but not limited to CRM software, communication technologies & software, etc. is necessary for success in this role. We are looking for individuals who thrive in an energetic, creative, innovative & data driven environment. Candidates should have the talent to execute successfully on challenging business objectives. If you have those qualities & want to succeed in a fast moving & exciting environment, we want to give you an opportunity to maximize your potential & begin an exciting career with Juul.
Were looking for employees who are motivated to take on responsibility, accountability & want an opportunity to really make a difference. Our sales professionals & execution specialists do this by educating retailers, distribution partners & adult tobacco consumers about our innovative products & company mission.
- Execute sales strategies with the goal of growing device kit & refill kit volume, increasing points of distribution, & new doors selling.
- Attention to detail & ability to follow direction.
- In-store execution of product positioning, shelf space, pricing, & merchandising. Stock & restock shelves within convenience & package liquor stores with our products.
- Develop & maintain customer relationships through category, product & financial awareness & education in order to drive adult consumer conversion & attachment.
- High level of organization & attention to detail required to execute sales strategies & territory plans.
- Work collaboratively within your sales geography to drive business priorities
- Proficient & or adept at using todays sales technologies & software, especially CRM - SalesForce, to accurately manage merchandising tasks & record work activity in the field.
- Applying an account management mindset to effectively ensure retailer adherence to Juul Labs standards regarding shelf-space contracts, promotional pricing activities, & inventory management requirements.
- Assemble & install display racks & back bar sets.
- Achieving all key performance metrics set for the company, regional team & individual performance.
- Engaging in product training, demos, consumer awareness, branding & acquisition initiatives.
- Enthusiastically promoting the marketing message & product mix through direct discussions with store decision makers.
- Consistently representing yourself & applying Juul Labs company values in all business interactions It is expected that Territory Execution Specialist will become not only a passionate product & industry / category experts, as well as a valuable business consultant / advisor whose analysis, judgment & knowledge of the consumer & industry dynamics makes for a valuable partner to all of our customers; retail partners, distribution partners, etc.
- Drive growth of the business by driving product assortment within each account.
- Possibly attend trade shows & events to market products.
- Possibly attend retailer & distributor product & sales training events.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned & needed for the success of JUUL Labs.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1-3 years of CPG retail merchandising experience, including previously demonstrated experience successfully managing a large portfolio of retailer accounts across a geographically dispersed territory, division, or region.
- Experience in CPG, Spirits, Tobacco and/or consumer electronics a plus
- Ability to stay informed & apprised of federal, state & local laws affecting the tobacco industry within accounts.
- Must possess a valid drivers license & the ability to obtain & maintain auto liability insurance in accordance with state laws.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to drive up to & exceeding 50 miles a day.
Key Attributes Necessary for Success
- Good understanding of a test & learn approach
- Willingness to operate out of your comfort zone in a new industry
- Good communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities & projects
- Capability to discern important factors from noise in a busy role
- Proficiency & aptitude of basic computer skills, & CRM software (SalesForce).
- Proficiency with & willingness to learn new sales technology & data analytics.
- Positive attitude & emotional IQ in a hyper-growth, fast paced, continually evolving environment.
- The ability to take initiative & be creative, while simultaneously taking direction.
- Self-motivated with willingness to learn & grow personally & professionally.
- Bi-lingual considered an asset
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends & some holidays
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to: repetitively reaching above head height, climbing, bending, twisting, squatting, kneeling, stooping, standing & walking.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent of 2-5 years retail merchandising experience, including previously demonstrated experience successfully managing a large portfolio of retailer accounts across a geographically dispersed territory, division, or region.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, WFH & Wellness benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity & gender expression, disability or veteran status. We comply with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance & do not unlawfully discriminate against applicants with criminal convictions. #-LI-SD #LI-Minneapolis #LI-Remote