Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. A customer-centric solution, Kustomer helps brands increase satisfaction & loyalty by empowering agents to engage customers in personalized, efficient, & effortless conversations. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Glossier, Ring, ThirdLove, Rent the Runway, Sweetgreen, Glovo, Away, UNTUCKit.
Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, has raised $173.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
Customer Marketing Manager
Kustomer is growing our team & we are looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to add the voice of our customers to our corporate marketing activities by developing & nurturing customer advocates. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing you are passionate about developing relationships with customers, working with them to bring their inspirational stories to market, & engaging them in programs that create mutual success. Youll work across all customer experience, product, & sales teams to create strategy for customer engagement & retention, operationalize the processes, & play a key role in building the foundation for customer marketing at Kustomer.
- Increase loyalty & retention by keeping customers up-to-date & engaged with Kustomer news, events, & innovations through customer-centric communications.
- Identify & recruit top-tier customer advocates for case studies & speaking opportunities, & foster strategic relationships with customers for various organizational initiatives.
- Establish the process & systems for keeping track of customer participation, references, logos, stories, & their usage
- Develop a strategy for driving product adoption & launched a successful onboarding nurture program
- Build the strategy for how we empower happy customers; manage & curate a community of fanatic brand advocates by conducting engagement events such workshops, roundtables, & awards programs
- Develop customer-centric communications strategies & craft compelling content to elevate the customer journey & engage customers for news, initiatives, & events
- Work with field marketing to understand the industry conference & meetup landscape, & position customers as thought leaders in those events
- Support senior executives, marketing, & sales with reference discovery & connections
- Identify KPIs, measure & report on customer marketing activities so we can test & iterate.
- 3+ years of marketing experience at a high-growth, fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Proven track record of running marketing programs with measurable results.
- Experience managing a customer community & creating customer journey programs.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; the ideal candidate finds it easy to communicate with team members at all levels of the organization & can extract key nuggets from customer stories to show business impact in a compelling way
- Comfort & experience collaborating with & presenting to product, sales, customer success, & account management teams
- Strong project & program management skills; ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a dynamic, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail & accuracy
- The ultimate can-do attitude (growth mindset, willingness to learn every day, & player mindset)
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: