Vimeo is looking for a Lead Product Manager to oversee cross-platform use of Vimeos features & solutions. This PM will ensure our users, from individual video creators to Enterprise businesses, can achieve their goals on Vimeo through the full suite of our current & upcoming products (https://vimeo.com/features).
What you'll do:
- Synthesize Vimeos overarching product vision & strategy across a cross-functional team, partnering with Product, UX, Engineering, Marketing, BI, & our Leadership Team
- Deeply understand Vimeos vast community of creators - from video professionals, to educators, SMBs, & Enterprises, as well as the ever-shifting video landscape
- Drive end-to-end product development, organizing & packaging Vimeos suite of solutions so users can achieve their goals on our end-to-end platform
- Work closely with the Design & Engineering teams to ensure that products are best-in-class
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to identify market opportunities & new feature development, & to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in subscription models and/or SaaS is required
- Experience overseeing a single property & bringing multiple products & features into comprehensive solutions
- Data-oriented, an expert at making cases with data, with boundless curiosity about our users & what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, & identifying & prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. Comfortable with ambiguity
- Eloquent communicator (both written & oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
- Great enthusiasm for Vimeo & advocacy for our user experience
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.