About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking a Product Management leader to guide strategy & execution for a massive growth opportunity for the company: data products for B2C marketers. AdRoll sits on a proprietary data asset that includes 1st party purchase/intent data from 130K+ websites; a sizeable, proprietary cross-device graph across 1B+ user profiles; a 2nd party data co-op from 20K+ AdRoll business partners; & number of 3P data integrations which add firmographic & demographic attributes to our graph. Your role would be to translate these assets into compelling, buyable solutions for B2C marketers. Those solutions might include but are not limited to: customer data platform concepts (e.g. single view of the shopper), inventory management concepts, pricing/discounting concepts, demand forecasting, geolocation suggestions, & more. Youd lead a major evolution at AdRoll from a performance marketing company to a growth platform, one that allows our customers to harness & enrich their shopper data in addition to orchestrating marketing efforts & measuring the causal impact of their marketing. Your products would also power the future of AdRolls business model - from advertising to advertising + subscription products.
This is a fast-paced, highly cross-functional role that will work closely with engineering & product leadership, data partners & providers, & end-customers to define & bring solutions to market. It is a challenging & exciting opportunity to work with a passionate, motivated, & highly-talented marketing technology team.
- Talk to our B2C customers to understand their needs. Map those needs to solutions that empower a better understanding of their shoppers & their market.
- Gather input & drive consensus from business & engineering stakeholders across the org, & at the exec level, to set the vision for AdRolls Shopper Intelligence data platform.
- Use data-driven approaches to guide your decisions & continuously iterate on data products.
- Make build-buy-partner decisions around data providers & data partners.
- A BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 8+ years of product management experience in Marketing Technology
- Understanding of the Marketing Technology data landscape: major data providers, services, pricing & packaging strategies, & data differentiators
- Track record of working closely with customers, partners, listening & taking a customer-focused approach to strategy & priorities - passion for the customer
- Demonstrated leadership managing high visibility projects without much guidance & ability to solve problems quickly with minimal oversight.
- Experience working on high traffic SaaS products
- Excellent collaboration skills - strong track record of building a lasting business cross-functional partnership with both internal & external groups, especially Engineering, Program Management, Marketing, Sales & Customer Support
- Strong problem solving skills & analytical skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Fluency with with agile methodology
- MBA or Masters, or PhD in Engineering or quantitative field
- Competitive salary & equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off & generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big & small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data & automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, & RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to leverage shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, & the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth & connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, & Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com.