Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As an Insights Lead, youll build a team of analysts to proactively identify opportunities for our internal teams to drive Capsules goals. While keeping to the teams mission to ensure that everyone at Capsule has the information they need to make the right decisions. Youll partner cross-functionally to drive Capsules metrics, & act as a data & analytics owner in key strategic initiatives. Youll push for data-driven decision making across the company & manage an analytics infrastructure that democratizes data to all employees.
- Own insights & analytics across our operations & internal product teams, identifying new & innovative ways to drive Capsules goals
- Collaborate with Product & Operations as a data stakeholder in the software development lifecycle, evangelizing a data driven approach to product & process development.
- Work with Data Engineering to build out & manage our self-service data infrastructure, ensuring all Capsules have access to the data they need when they need it.
- Design & build MVP data products to power experimental workflows & initiatives aimed at driving Capsules growth
- Build a team of analysts to help Capsule make the right decisions as we expand our footprint & work with an increasingly diverse set of healthcare stakeholders
- Youve built solid working relationships with technical & non-technical stakeholders & collaborate easily with a wide range of functions & seniority levels
- You own your space, keeping a pulse on the business & independently identifying opportunities to drive the organizations success
- You are an excellent communicator, distilling complex analyses into digestible recommendations
- You are fast, agile, organized, & methodical, able to devise solutions that solve for both short term action & long term scalability
- You are passionate about healthcare & our mission to improve the pharmacy experience
- 8+ years of experience using analytics to drive departmental or company strategy
- Expertise in SQL, Excel, & BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- Bachelors Degree, MBA a plus
- Experience hiring, managing, & developing teams of analysts
- Ability to operate & collaborate proactively & independently across technical & non-technical functions
- Ability to communicate at all levels, from junior analysts to C-Level executives
- Experience working with statistical packages (e.g. R, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, etc.).
- Experience with dimensional modeling
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.