We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
Splash is looking for an outgoing, upbeatDirector of Strategic Partnershipsto be based in the New York Metro Area. You will report to the Chief Client Officer & work on identifying & targeting strategic global partners in order to grow our channel distribution & product suite, a key pillar of Splashs growth strategy. The channel partners are broadly divided into two categories VAR/Channel partners & Technology Platform partners. Splashs solution is offered as a white label & integrated solution via our suite of payment APIs.
This role identifies potential channel partners across a variety of clusters segmented by industry, geography, & specific area of expertise. The Director of Strategic Partnerships will collaborate with the executive team to build & maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages. They will close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, & economic potential. They will also evaluate the financial & non-financial benefits & risks of new partnerships.
The Director of Strategic Partnerships takes primary responsibility for the execution & integration of new partnerships. They will track, report, & optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, & executing those solutions. They will also be responsible for partnership strategy: technology partnerships, go to market (portfolio augmentation), & strategic alliances.
- Identify, target, prospect & close complex partnership arrangements that deliver real value to the business
- Drive market & financial analysis & recommendations to business leaders for key new market expansion growth targets
- Have a complete understanding of Splashs goals, partner strategy, decision-makers, organizational structure, technology & roadmaps
- Develop deep relationships with strategic partners
- Work with VP of Sales in order to drive leads & close opportunities from partner channels
- Ensure Sales Best Practice & Methodology, including efficient & effective tracking via Sales / CRM toolset
- Work with the VPs of Product & Engineering to enhance product functionality
- Organize market research vendor base & address any gaps in capabilities
- 8 Years proven Channel Sales experience; experienced in working with partners in high achievement, target-driven environment
- Ability to work in complex technology solution environments, & drive deep relationships with all stakeholders to deliver results
- Must have 5 years of relevant business experience analyzing industry, technology, regulatory & competitive trends
- 5 or more years of experience in market research & analysis, strategic business planning, or in a related area
- Strong customer service & interpersonal skill
- Masters Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
If youre interested in joining our family, please send us your resume & cover letter.
Salary commensurate with experience.We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.