Launched commercially in 2012, Asana has emerged as the leader in the work management category. Our success is linked to our culture, employees, & commitment to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Asanas unique business model & disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing & sales engine that can scale quickly & effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise software sales, helping customers scale from initial adoption to large, high-impact deployments.
We are looking for a Dutch speaking Enterprise New Business salesperson to join our Dublin-based team who is driven, willing to take risks, & adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business & maximizing value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future Enterprise customers understand & leverage the power of Asana. This is a unique opportunity to take a unique bottom-up business model into the Enterprise space in a fast-growing category.
What Youll Achieve:
- Hunt & close new business opportunities within your book of business
- Help Enterprise organisations become more productive & collaborative by driving change through work management
- Work closely with SDRs, Field Marketing, & CS to coordinate in-person interactions with customers to develop champions
- Develop & leverage customer relationships to expand usage within new teams & departments
- Develop a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximising revenue in your territory
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Asana globally
- 5+ years experience in a SaaS closing role
- Fluency in English & Dutch
- Proven ability to prospect & manage a designated territory with Large to Enterprise customers to maximise revenue growth
- Ability to land net new customers in a competitive market
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, & integrity
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, & product teams to find efficient paths to successful & profitable customers
- Can establish clear goals & priorities for the business; translates strategy into action plans. Holds self & others accountable for performance goals; does what is needed to ensure the business consistently delivers with excellence.
- Adaptable to changing conditions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Salesforce and/or Outreach.io proficiency
- Experience during the scaling of a software or SaaS sales organisation
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organisations & millions of users across 195 countries organise & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.