Doctor.com is a marketing & reputation management platform, purpose-built for the complex problems that healthcare providers face when building & growing their practice in a digital world. Doctor.coms industry-leading data management technology & its unique integrations with the most prominent directories & review sites have empowered over 30,000 practitioners & 200+ hospitals to enhance their online visibility, grow patient trust & ultimately attract more patients.
About the Role
You will be focused on building highly innovative & effective marketing campaigns for the Enterprise segment, especially to drive top funnel engagement. You will work closely with stakeholders across the company to develop creative & data-driven content & assets that effectively drive Enterprise sales activities. You are extremely resourceful, an effective collaborator, & a great communicator. You balance creativity & thoughtfulness in your work with an appreciation for tight deadlines & a dynamic start-up environment.
- Partner with Sales to develop marketing strategies & content to engage enterprise prospects at key stages of the funnel
- Work closely with subject matter experts to develop compelling content to engage & influence prospects
- Work with Sales, Product, & Client Success to create compelling account-level value messaging & associated content assets
- Work with Sales, Client Success & Product to uncover data & insights on strategic accounts, identifying key opportunities & decision-makers for engagement
- Identify opportunities for thought leadership - through influencer strategies, differentiated & break through the noise content development & leveraging digital & social media in innovative ways.
- Identify new channels, technologies, partnerships & opportunities for brand awareness & lead generation
- Manage day to day marketing campaign operations & performance reporting across all channels, collaborating closely with revenue generating teams to ensure close alignment.
- Minimum 6 years of marketing experience, preferably within the hospital & health systems segments of healthcare & technology industries
- A hyper-organized & highly efficient self-starter, with an appreciation for urgency & competing deadlines
- A keen eye for developing differentiated & competitive content & campaigns
- Thrives in a challenging & dynamic business environment; proven ability to motivate & influence peers & leaders alike.
- A true team player: proven track record of working & collaborating closely with sales teams, especially Enterprise teams
- Highly skilled in managing & enforcing best practices in marketing operations & campaign measurement
- Highly adept in leveraging digital programs & platforms, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving & analytical skills; ability to analyze & manipulate raw data for campaign purposes
High energy & naturally positive attitude