We are looking for an forward-thinking & accomplished Senior Manager of Social Media who can drive innovation in 1stDibs social presence & industry leadership on our channels, evolve & execute on a comprehensive social media strategy that fosters a deep sense of community & grows both brand engagement & revenue, & lead a small but mighty social team.
In this highly visible & cross-functional role, the Senior Social Media Manager will lead the development of a social presence that is authentic, elevated & expresses our passion for design. They will be adept at using data to optimize performance across all activations, & explore new ways to drive social selling.
What youll do
- Oversee, build & execute on social media strategies, including individual platform strategies, aligned with the1stDibs aesthetic & vision, & supporting key business initiatives
- Bring innovation & strategic thinking to our social media channel efforts, foster idea-sharing & cross-communications with the Marketing Department
- Use data & experimentation to optimize performance across all activations. Measure, analyze & report on channel performance on a monthly, quarterly & campaign-specific basis.
- Oversee organic ad spend across all channels
- Oversee daily social operations including posting content, fulfilling partner obligations, asset & content management, reviews & approvals.
- Lead community management & advise on crisis communications strategies as it pertains to social channels in partnership with Marketing, PR & Legal
- Partner with the Integrated Marketing team to ideate & deliver on social aspects of campaign briefs.
- Support & fulfill cross-functional social media commitments to our partners & internal & external stakeholders
- Grow e-commerce revenue from core social channels
- Cultivate partnerships with influencers & community partners
- Attend & create content from industry events
- Stay abreast of ever-evolving digital behaviors & trends & provide on-going inspiration to the team
- Act as a digital/social media evangelist across the organization, providing guidance & education when necessary
- Manage a team of two directly, & influence & partner with content makers in Creative & Editorial.
- Manage social specific vendor relationships & budgets
What youll bring
- Fluency in all social channels, with a deep working knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Youtube.
- 7+ years extensive experience managing multiple social platform strategies, with at least 3 years leading a team & luxury brand experience a strong plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Dash Hudson, Hootsuite, & native social media insight platforms
- A proven ability to engage, connect with & build an audience across multiple channels
- Strong, agile writing skills
- The ability to work independently, leading & managing multiple projects
- Strong understanding of branded content in digital & social platforms
- The ability to manage a high-speed, high-volume workload in a start-up environment
- A appreciation for luxury goods & a desire to be immersed in the world of antique, vintage & artisan home goods, fine art, jewelry & vintage Fashion
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews & onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected & required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.