About the Role
WorldRemit is growing fast. To make sure we are delivering the great service we expect for our customers, were changing the way we organise ourselves to help our customers when something goes wrong. This newly created leadership role will focus our specialist team in CS on retaining a customer & making sure we fix any issues for the next customer. You will champion our departmental & organisational goals & values by providing & promoting excellent customer service & be key to the successful implementation of the customer resolution process. You will deliver solutions to customer complaints & provide an understanding of root causes to improve the service & share with internal stakeholders. You will be comfortable communicating with colleagues at all levels.
As part of the Customer Care Leadership team you will attend weekly meetings with Operational Managers & input to the C Suite (SWRM) Monthly Reviews spotlighting issues & trends on complaints.
As this is a new role, we are looking for a Customer Service pioneer. Someone who will innovate, drive & create a step change in our ability to manage complex cases well & will pride themselves & their team in turning around tricky cases to successful outcomes.
- To lead & motivate & coach the Retentions team to achieve targets to reduce customer churn.
- To build internal relationships with operational managers & teams to ensure we respond to any underlying customer concerns
- To implement & maintain a set of comprehensive policies & procedures.
- To identify high-profit customers & proactively retain them.
- To act as a point of escalation when required & to help manage customer expectations
- Assist in the resolution of complaints for the organisation via a centralised team
- Support the production of regular reporting including analysis of trends & themes
- Undertake root cause investigations & recommend improvements to WR services & processes.
- Be aware of industry best practices & make recommendations for improvement as required.
- To comply with any & all conduct rules which are from time to time issued by the FCA
- Maintain customer confidentiality ensuring compliance with GDPR.
- Continuously develop self & keep knowledge up to date using the knowledgebase & by gathering feedback from the operational team & actively handling cases
- Act as an ambassador for the companys culture & values
Summary of required experience & attributes
You have great customer empathy, proven persuasion ability, & can guide & reassure, whilst always acting with integrity. You will be a positive, solutions focussed leader & customer champion with a passion for solving tricky problems & driving outcomes & resolutions which meet customer & organisational needs.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- You can translate between technical & non-technical teams, & can empathetically communicate a customers pain to internal WR teams
- You have high emotional intelligence & problem-solving abilities
- At least 5 years Contact Centre or Financial Institution previous experience of working in the Financial Services/customer services Industry
- Knowledge & compliance with laid down policies & or procedures
- To be able to prioritise & meet deadlines
- High standard of accuracy & attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to use own initiative
- Organised & disciplined