SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology & transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. Weve already helped more than 1,000 clients find the right office space for their organizations & we are just getting started. If youre looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry - & do it in New York City, the largest commercial real estate market in the world - now is the time to get involved.
SquareFoot is seeking a Product Manager to effectively think & work across product/design, engineering, transactions, & marketing to prioritize & execute on customer & internal tools. The ideal candidate is excited about developing customer insights, generating & testing hypotheses, improving user workflows, & iterating on results. You are a data-driven, empathetic teammate that can understand pain points & scope & prioritize accordingly.
Youre excited to get your hands dirty with a hands on tactical role that will allow you to broaden your experience working up, down, & across the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Own part of the product roadmap & participate in planning sessions
- Guide development of features & experiments to drive growth & engagement for consumers & internal users
- Track, report, & analyze key customer & internal metrics, & focus on doing what's right for the customer
- Help lead a product & engineering squad to collaborate on product features
- Partner with other departments to understand & improve workflows
What You Have:
- 3-5 years of professional experience with 1+ year of product management experience (growth stage company preferred)
- The drive to understand all aspects of our business & ability to context-switch to have the highest impact
- Self-motivation to own projects from start to finish with minimal guidance & get things done
- Ability to grasp high-level technical concepts & work closely with engineers
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving & constantly evolving high growth environment
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills (presentation/narrative building a bonus)
- Strong quantitative & analytical aptitude (advanced in at least one of: Excel/Google Sheets, SQL, or other BI/analysis tools)
What Youll Get:
- Challenging & empowering workplace environment
- The opportunity to help shape a growing product team
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development
- Excellent benefits that include competitive pay, health care, 401k, unlimited vacation, & commuter benefits
Squarefoot is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.