Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, & on three continents.
Were hiring a Payroll Manager to support HelloFresh with consistent, accurate, & timely process of bi-weekly multi-state payroll for 7,000+ employees. To succeed in this role, youll need to be highly detail orientation, knowledgeable of payroll compliance regulations, & possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ensures the timely & accurate processing of multi-state US payroll.
- Maintains & improves accurate payroll information; managing the collection, calculation, & entering of data.
- Maintains employee confidence & protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by adhering to, improving, & establishing policies & procedures.
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, & other information to detect & reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, & nontaxable wages.
- Maintains professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Establish SOPs (standard operating procedures), draft payroll guidebook, & FAQs from employees.
- Audit timekeeping records & ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to effectively manage HelloFresh payroll.
- Review an analyze current payroll, benefits, & tax procedures.
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions, & terminations is accurate & timely.
- A critical thinkerwho uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems.
- Detail-orientedcareful & thorough in accomplishing tasks.
- ThoroughEnsuring that ones own & others work & information are complete & accurate.
At a minimum, you have...
- A BS degree in Finance, Human Resources, Business, or a related fieldor at least 8+ years experience managing multi-state payroll for companies with 1000+ employees.
- At least 2+ years experience managing multi-state payroll for companies with a mix of exempt & non-exempt employees.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years continuous experience managing confidential data in spreadsheetsExcel highly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail & high sense of urgency for critical timelines.
- Familiarity with state (NY, NJ, TX, & CA) /federal payroll & regulations.
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.