The Asana Recruiting team is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, & the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamworkand we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, & to ensure that candidates are well-informed & delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort & responsibility & we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto Always Be Recruiting.
We are looking for a contract Technical Sourcer / Talent Researcher to work side by side with recruiting business partners & executives to ensure that we are building strong passive talent pools & mapping where great talent is today. You will build relationships with recruiters, hiring managers & team members to understand the needs of each position & work to identify the best candidates to take Asana to the next level. You will craft compelling & targeted outreach to engage the highest caliber of talent. Youre passionate about research & connecting people to opportunities that will have a positive impact on their careers & Asana.
This is an opportunity for detail-oriented, people-focused & collaborative individuals to dive into one of the most rewarding & impactful careers on earth - talent acquisition & recruiting. Everyday you create bottom-line impact for the organizations you support, & literally change peoples lives.
- Help manifest Asanas mission by identifying great candidates in tech, sales, finance, & more
- Partner closely with recruiting business partners & hiring managers to understand the organizations needs & priorities
- Research & engage with professionals/ potential candidates on social media, professional networks, & organizations
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques & tools
- Build talent pipelines & company mapping databases for current & future hiring needs
- Take a detail-oriented approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Strong problem solving skills
- Extensive research skills
- Customer service background
- Willingness & ability to recruit at all levels of experience, from recent college graduates to senior level leadership
- Business mindedyou understand how recruiting work drives business goals
- Ability to succeed amongst extremely high aptitude peer group through an analytical approach, tailoring strategy to each particular situation & need
- Extremely detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Keeps prospect data updated & accurate AND recognizes the value that comes from developing a long-term, internal, talent database
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then wed love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring & working experience in which all people know they are equally respected & valued. So whatever it is that makes you uniqueyour gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic statuswe value it, & wed love to see what you might add to our team.