- Gather & Input Data gather & maintain a wide array of data related business processes & reporting. This involves entering information into existing databases & creating new processes & programs to accurately input & store critical data.
- Analyze Information take an active role in data analysis & interpretation. Analyzing customer behavior, financial data & forecast. Exercise sound judgment while analyzing & interpreting data to ensure a high level of accuracy, timeliness, & usefulness for business leaders.
- Prepare Reports prepare business documents & presentation for management & executives. They use data-gathering & modeling strategies to provide an overview of new processes & enhanced procedures for business wide reporting. Prepare actual business reports, which includes data on customers, & financial performance.
- Design Data Management & Reporting Tools design & develop reporting tools that are deployed across the organization.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must possess at least a Bachelors degree, any field
- At least 5 years related working experience
- The Reporting analyst role is data-driven, requiring a high level of attention to details.
- Data management extensive familiarity with data management principles & practices.
- Analysis rigorously & effectively examine large quantities of data & derive insights from these data sets.
- System architecture able to design database & data management systems
- Written & verbal communication able to communicate across business lines & report on findings & processes to executives & employees.
- Problem solving capable of finding & recommending solutions to an organizations data management & reporting problems & to be able to adapt & modify solutions based on changing requirements.
- Tool Savvy comfortable using standard office software as well as Database software like SQL, Microsoft Server.