As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sales Analyst, Sales Engine works closely with small institutions answering inquiries & solving problems, releasing resources from country-specific sales & function areas to better focus & grow the business with key clients & stakeholders. Support the Sales Engine Team with reporting, sales analysis, & compliance. Responsible for managing, developing & growing Visa's business with Tier 3 clients in covered geographies. Generating leads & executing sales initiatives. Implementing business development & portfolio management, in continuous collaboration with Sales & Functional Areas to ensure alignment with country, regional & global strategies.
- Directly contribute to achieving the LAC Business Goals, in alignment with corresponding countries' strategies & priorities.
- Lead the business & the relationship development with assigned clients. Align objectives, priorities & resources between Visa & clients.
- Work closely with small institutions, providing day-to-day support, & be the primary business contact "Account Owner" for Tier 3 -Mass clients, & providing day-to-day support, for execution of sales initiatives for Tier 3 High Potential clients.
- Coordinate & collaborate with multiple departments & functions to assure an appropriate & timely response to clients' requests & needs, proactively following up on pending matters. E.g. Sales: alignment with BDs/country managers, licensing matters, marketing campaigns & support, card designs, credit settlement risk, products support, finance agreements & investment incentives, AML & compliance matters, etc.
- Align priorities with Country Managers to help secure key deals & generate leads for Tier 3 clients - according to market coverage. Coordinate with Country Managers & clients the communication to clients of sales initiatives, Visa strategic guidelines, & key products & solutions for each market, etc. (Sales Engine Engagement Campaigns).
- Ensure appropriate delivery times by internal units (marketing, risk, accounting, finance & compliance) & be the main liaison with internal units of such to both internal & external client requests.
- Develop strong conflict management skills in order to work effectively with a large range of teams to develop accountability, transparency, & rapid fact-based decision-making.
- Obtain a clear understanding of the Markets under their responsibility, including major competitors (local & international) issuing, acquiring processors & merchants, in order to help Sales team with target sales goals.
- Develop & execute customized business plans to increase sales volume & market share within financial institutions under their responsibility. Create new sales & revenue generating opportunities as appropriate. Identify & pursue new business opportunities for Tier 3 Clients, generating leads for both High Potential & Mass clients.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all Visa products & services: Core Products, Risk Solutions, Loyalty, & Digital, etc. Accelerate penetration of Digital Infrastructure readiness within Tier 3 clients. Expand existing relationships/partnerships through the selling of Visa products & services. Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client's business objectives are met & that the performance metrics of their payment portfolios are maximized.
- Provide sales/business expertise (client's perspective) to other support areas, regarding client or market business.
- Proactively provide continuous feedback for improving existing processes & activities that are affecting our sales force & clients.
- When a team member is out of office, guarantee business continuity, by responding to client's requests in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in team's activities, meetings, trainings, initiatives, etc.
- Document all opportunities & Initiatives in Playbook in an appropriate, consistent & timely manner.
- Compliance with internal controls. Develop a comprehensive understanding of Visa rules, policies, processes, & procedures, e.g. Collateral, Licensing, PIF, etc.
- Understand the decision making process within the clients, fostering productive relationships at all levels with the client & Visa.
- Develop an understanding of the Financial Institution's business including payment strategy across all product platforms.
- Continuously review payment landscape & recommend, develop, & implement new & creative approaches to growing Visa's business.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- Payment industry experience preferred.
- Willingness to learn & execute effectives sales strategies for new payment products & services
- Ability to develop, lead & close complex competitive sales efforts
- Proven ability to produce quality work with efficiency, professionalism & with demonstrated trouble shooting/problem solving skills.
- Discretion combined with poise & professionalism in all communications.
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbal & written in English & Spanish.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong Business & Financial acumen.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information, which may be confidential.
- Ability to effectively create & deliver presentations to all client levels.
- Solid ability to coordinate internal & external resources & nurture cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to negotiate business agreements & enhance existing & new relationships
- The ability to operate effectively & efficiently - with minimum supervision- in a challenging & fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial indicators to measure business performance & an ability to summarize business & financial data in a useful manner for planning & decision making
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with several teams simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize work with attention to detail. Solid planning & excellent organizational skills
- Motivated & self-starter. Passion, driven & dedication.
- Highest standards of ethical conduct & integrity.
- Results & people oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, & PowerPoint)
This position will be performed in an office setting.The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.