Blockchain for Wall Street is the 2nd annual education day from the Wall Street Blockchain Alliance, produced in association with Lighthouse Partners & its The Blockchain Conference executive events series.
At 2017Blockchain for Wall Street, blockchain pilot experiences will be featured & analyzed, while enterprise IT deployment & integrations will be explored. As your trading enterprise moves to leverage blockchain, distributed ledgers & smart contracts,Blockchain for Wall Streetwill provide essential education & insights for your own success.
Attendees atBlockchain for Wall Streetwill hear about:
- Early financial markets blockchain pilot experiences & lessons learned.
- Blockchain & distributed ledger performance, scalability & security.
- Distributed ledger & smart contact applications across the financial markets, from security issuance & trading, to settlement & payments.
- Identity, privacy & compliance issues & approaches applied to & leveraging blockchain platforms.
- Private & public blockchain interoperability & use cases.
- Smart contract application development, testing & legal validation approaches & experiences.
- Deployment of blockchain technology, leveraging cloud & container technologies, aligned with DevOps principles.
- Integration of blockchain platforms with traditional databases, big data technologies, CRM & ERP systems, legacy post-trade processing platforms & messaging middleware offerings.
- Institutional interest, usage & attitude to cryptocurrencies & other blockchain assets.
- Scaling from blockchain pilots to widespread production deployments.
For more information, visit www.blockchainforwallstreet.com.