The Web We Want: Community Lightning Talks.|
Submit your ideas for this session on the Web We Want Website https://webwewant.fyi & select "SFHTML5 from the dropdown of events.
If you could wave a magic wand & address a limitation of the web platform or DevTools, what would it be? The Web We Want is a community focused session where attendees have a chance to share the problems & pain points they encounter while working on the web that they think browser vendors & standards groups should work on fixing.
If your idea is selected you'll have a chance to present your idea at the session in a 3-5 minute presentation at the meetup. All ideas presented will be voted on by the session audience & a panel of judges & our two winners will each receive a $250 Amazon or Visa gift card!
* 5:00 PMDoors open
* 6:00-6:15 PMAnnouncements <-- Note the new start time!
* 6:15-7:15 PMThe Web We Want lightning talks
* Online registration for this event closes *72 hours* before the start of the event (new building rules).
* On-site registration (for registered attendees) closes at 7:00 PM.* For security reasons, unregistered guests & "+1s" are *not* allowed.
* Every attendee must be a member of SFHTML5 (on Meetup) & register for the event (RSVP Yes) 72 hours before the event to enter the event; no exceptions.
* Yes, this event will be recorded & posted on the SFHTML5 YouTube channel.