A Global Three-Days Virtual Event for Data & Stream Processing, Presented by Google.|
===== Important Registration Instruction ======
-- Must register here (https://bit.ly/2UTSHjn ) to receive join link to attend this event.
-- RSVP on meetup is turned off.
Beam Summit is the premier conference for the worldwide community of Apache Beam users & contributors. It brings together experts & community to share the exciting ways they are using, changing, & advancing Apache Beam & the world of data & stream processing.
Sessions dive on different topics:
- How is Apache Beam evolving & what is in the roadmap.
- How is Beam being used in companies, such as Google, AWS, Mozilla, Oden, Confluent, Niantic, etc..
- How can we strengthen the community.
- Hands-on workshops & networking activities.
* Pablo Estrada, Engineer at Google. PMC member, Apache Beam.
* Andrew Pilloud, Apache Beam Committer, Engineer at Google.
* Chamikara Jayalath, Senior Software Engineer at Google.
* David Cavazos, Data Analytics & Machine Learning at Google.
* Elena Cuevas, Senior Partner Solutions Engineer at Confluent
* Jeff Klukas, Data Engineer at Mozilla
* Mariann Nagy, Sr UX Researcher at Google
* Robert Crowe, TensorFlow Developer at Google
* Talat Uyarer, Software Engineer at Palo Alto Networks
* Savitha Jayasankar, Software Engineer,Niantic,Inc.
* 30+ more