Silicon Valley venture capital attorney Jason Putnam Gordon will discuss how to structure venture capital term sheets for a win-win deal.
About this Event
This is an online event. Participation is 100% online.
Participants can be located anywhere in the world!
This FREE event is sponsored by Polsinelli & will feature Jason Gordon, a Polsinelli venture capital attorney.
Participants who have registered via Eventbrite will be emailed the login link right before the start of the event.
Hurry! Slots are limited!
During this webinar you will gain an understanding of venture-capital term-sheet negotiation, so you can negotiate a term sheet that is a win-win. The webinar will cover:
1. What is a venture capital financing
2. How venture capital financings fit into the business model of emerging-growth companies
3. What venture capital fund investors look for in an investment
4. What strategic investors look for in an investment
5. The difference between what the two types of investors
6. The costs & benefits of having only one type of investor in a round.
7. The costs & benefits of having both types of investors in a round.
8. What you should look for in a venture capital investor
9. Why it's critical to run pro forma cap tables before financings
10. The terms commonly negotiated in a venture capital term sheet
11. How to handle requests for side letters
12. Common legal mistakes in raising capital
13. And much, much more
Come with your questions & get ready to be excited to negotiate venture capital term sheets!
About the Speaker:
Jason Putnam Gordon is a results-oriented corporate attorney practicing in the Venture Capital & Emerging Growth Companies group in Polsinelli's San Francisco office. He has a passion for working with experienced entrepreneurs & executives to make their vision a reality.
Jason regularly represents companies throughout their life cycle in matters related to venture capital financing, strategic corporate relationships, corporate formation, complex mergers & acquisitions, sales, & divestitures. Jason regularly works in a wide array of verticals including artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented reality, video games, software, hardware, life sciences, the internet of things & agricultural technology. His clients are based locally, elsewhere in the U.S., & internationally.
You can reach Jason at:
Your email address will be shared with Polsinelli for the purpose of allowing Polsinelli to send the recording of the event to registered attendees.
WHERE GOOD MARKETERS BECOME GREAT!
Join 4 million SEMrushusers
Analyze data on more than 580 million domains & more than 16 billion key words!
Uncover your competitors' organic search, paid, content, PR & social media strategies!
Find the most profitable keywords for your website!
Get a FREE 7 Day TRIAL!
Albert's List is a job search community helping facilitate the career journey, helping 43,000+ job seekers, hiring managers, career service providers, & industry leaders discover the qualities of meaningful work. Join us to meet your next new hire, professional contact, or support network & take your career to the next level.
Need help with bookkeeping & accounting?
Get a FREE trial with Bench!
For more info on Idea to IPO events, visit: