Early Bird tickets go on sale at 10am (PST) on Thursday, December 6, 2018. Add a ticket reminder to your calendar.
THE Product Management Conference
Mind the Product is THE product management conference where we bring together product leaders from around the world to explore the intersection of design, technology & business - inspiring you to build better products.
Watch the recap from 2018 to see what our audience & speakers have to say:
We'll be announcing the first of our speakers soon. Check back here for updates.
In the meantime take a look at all of our previous #mtpcon speakersto see the sorts of topics covered.
Workshops & Leadership Forum
The day before the conference, on Monday, July 15, 2019, we will also be running a number of deep-dive workshopsto help you level up your product management skills.
Or, if you're a product leader -Director, VP, CPO or higher- then join us for our invite-only, half-day Leadership Forumin San Francisco instead.
Tickets for all of these events need to be purchased separately from your conference ticket:
Workshop tickets- on sale January 10, 2019
Leadership Forum tickets- on sale January 10, 2019. To attend you need to be a member of our Leaders Program.Learn more & apply here.
Why you should attend #mtpcon SF
Here are five great reasons why you should join us at Mind the Product San Francisco, & it's not just about the coffee:
1. It's the biggest product conference in the worldMind the Product San Francisco 2018 brought together 1,600 passionate product people into one space on one day & we expect the same in 2019. There's no bigger event dedicated to product out there. Not only is our crowd the biggest, but we draw the greatest names in product too.
2. Hear real, practical advice you can put to work the next day as well as inspirational ideas on the future of product development & designWe think that a balance is important for a great day of learning. Our speakers are visionaries for the future of product, but they've also got tons of real experience under their belts to pass onto you.
3. Network with a conference full of passionate peers over free lunch & great coffeeOK, so it's a little bit about the coffee. We take care of you all day with plenty to chow down on while you discuss everything you've seen & heard. One of the best bits about Mind the Product is that we offer a single-track experience. No matter who you bump into, you've got the same interesting things to talk about.
4. Build a real community with your product tribeMind the Product isn't just a conference; it's a round-the-year blog & community with chapters in 160+ cities around the world that's dedicated to building a tribe around the art of product. We want product people around the world to come to meet with us & each other, so that we can all become the best in our field & move our discipline forward.
5. Enjoy the industry party of the year for great food & free flowing drinks & conversationGetting together with your industry peers should not just be inspiring & educational, but good fun. We don't hold back on putting on an excellent party (with an open bar & some delicious food) to keep the conversation flowing & help you to build great connections with your product community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer discounts for students, startups, non-profits, etc?The only discounts we offer are for Early Bird conference tickets (limit of one ticket per order), which sell out in a matter of minutes, & the group discounts on General Release conference tickets where we do 10 tickets for the price of 9. To ensure you hear about the Early Bird tickets make sure you are part ofour Slack channeland receiveour newsletter.
Can I change the name or other details on my tickets?Yes, but only the person who purchased the ticket can make these changes on Eventbrite. You are free to change your ticket details up to two days before the conference, including name, title, etc. Please make sure these details are correct as they will be what we show on your badge! Justloginto Eventbrite & make the changes,following these instructions. If you can't reach the person who purchased the ticket in order to get them to change the information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org we will help you make the updates.
Can I get a refund?We offer a full refund up to one month before the conference. Simply log in to Eventbrite & request the refundfollowing these instructions. As with changes, only the person who purchased the tickets can request a refund.
Can I pay by invoice?As we are a small team we only offer payment by invoice if you are buying 5 tickets or more due to the additional overhead. Early Bird conference tickets cannot be purchased by invoice. Please also note that no tickets are held/issued until payment of the invoice has been received.Request to pay by invoice by email@example.com
Tickets are not helduntil payment has been made - there are no exceptions to this.
We cannot agree to any terms & conditionsassociated with Purchase Order numbers or other supplier agreements.
We do not fill in supplier detail formsfor ticket invoices - if you cannot find details you require on our website - please ask.