This is a cross-posting for a Packet-Weaveworks webinar. Please register here: https://info.packet.com/automated-kubernetes-meets-scalable-bare-metal|
Packet & Weaveworks have teamed up to solve a crucial problem ... an easy way to deploy, operate & manage an enterprise ready Kubernetes distribution on truly scalable bare metal hardware.
Weaveworks GitOps approach to automating your Kubernetes deployments is changing the game, but don't take our word for it, come join us on Sept. 17th & see how simple it really is!
Key Takeaway From This Webinar
* The economic & performance improvements received by deploying Kubernetes on bare metal.
* The state of the Kubernetes operations landscape & the specific problems companies are facing.
* Using Weaveworks to turn a Packet server into a node for a Kubernetes cluster.
* Performance monitoring & analytics with Prometheus data in Weave Cloud.
Co-founder & CMO, Packet
* Leads Packet's go-to-market teams & customer engagements.
* One simple philosophy, "Enable developers by making the complex, simple."
* Has worked on cloud-native/digital transformations for the fastest growing start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Solutions Architect, Weaveworks
* A veteran of the "early internet days," initially starting his career at Sun Microsystems & Netscape.
* Transitioned into an engineering enablement role helping DevOps teams run their stacks more efficiently with cloud-native applications.