ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Digital Content Producer is responsible for creating, editing & publishing content across multiple platforms including website, apps, social media & streaming platforms.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Create content that educates, informs, sells, & provides information across a wide variety of digital platforms including TVG assets & social media.
- Work with talent in an on-air environment to produce live content for streaming services.
- Collaborate with digital marketing team & marketing to determine engaging content for various platforms.
- Responsible for delivery of content to TVG platforms, as well as outside entities.
- Responsible for content growth KPIs such as engagement metrics, user sessions, user conversions, etc.
- Coordinate with multiple TV Departments to ensure most up-to-date promotions and/or offers.
- Basic clipping & editing of TVG live production to upload to different TVG platforms (social media included).
- Strategize with different vertical owners on how to grow platform utility & usage.
- Ensure all daily content is optimized for SEO & showcases TVG as leader in the industry.
- Work with the SEO team in executing an SEO roadmap to enhance rankings across search engines.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in horse racing industry with a good working knowledge of the sport & key industry members.
- A creative eye for pairing visual, text & video images into compelling content.
- Ability to write engaging copy for social media & titles & descriptions for web & app content.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intermediate knowledge of AVID Media Composer/Adobe Media Suite (or similar editing software)
- Intermediate understanding of social media platforms with emphasis on Twitter & Facebook.
- Ability to edit supplied content in a way that supports SEO practices.
- Availability to work all shifts including weekends.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.