About the Job
Come join the team that has redefined the retailer vs. supplier relationship. Weve taken a fresh approach in driving partnership & collaboration with our brands. As a result, brands have spoken & Boxed has been recognized as the #1 eCom Retailer to work with for the past 2 years!
Were looking for a motivated, curious, energetic, & fun individual who can work well in a fast paced & dynamic environment. The primary function of this role is to own the holistic experience across some of our fastest moving categories; inclusive of assortment, content, pricing, & all the levers that will delight the Boxed customer. This role will work closely with our supply chain, marketing, product, finance, & data science teams.
About the Company
Boxed is the easiest & most modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxeds app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, & pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at our core, we are a vibrant, fun & close group of engineers, designers, marketers, merchants, & operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers.
Boxed is currently looking for a motivated individual that will work well in a fast paced & dynamic environment. The role will work closely with our supply chain, marketing, product, finance, & data science teams.. You will get a hands-on experience working with brands & merchandisers.
- Own & create a category experience that appeals to Boxed consumers
- Own P&L for your category; ability to negotiate effectively to drive margin & volume
- Identify white space assortment & category opportunities that align with company strategies
- Seek new & manage existing brand partnerships
- Work with existing brand contacts to develop & grow marketing opportunities
- Attend trade shows & identify new products to add to the current offering
- Identify strategic buying opportunities with existing brands
- Bachelor's Degree with experience in Merchandising
- CPG & E-commerce experience preferred
- Grocery buying experience preferred
- Ability to learn & execute in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Self-motivated & eagerness to learn
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits