Vimeos Controllership organization is searching for a hardworking, passionate, & dependable Staff Accountant, External Reporting. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment & have a strong interest in ensuring Vimeos disclosure of financial results are complete, accurate, & adhere to US GAAP.
This role will report to the Senior Manager External Reporting and will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of the financial sections of Vimeos Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) reports, including quarterly & annual reports on Form 10-Q & Form 10-K, as well as quarterly earnings releases, including supplemental financial information. You will partner with teams throughout Vimeo, including Investor Relations, Accounting, Internal & External Auditors, Tax, FP&A, & Legal to ensure the integrity of financial statements, applicable financial statement analysis, & other supporting documentation.
What youll do:
- Prepare disclosures & supporting documentation for various financial disclosures in SEC filings including: footnotes to the consolidated financial statements, Managements Discussion & Analysis, quarterly earnings releases, & supplemental financial information.
- Assist with the collection, analysis, documentation, & review of financial information underlying disclosures to ensure SOX compliance by adhering to internal control requirements.
- Prepare & maintain the financial reporting key dates timeline, as well as tracking the status of different team members progress per the roles & responsibilities matrix planning document
- Contribute to an environment of continuous improvement focusing on streamlining, improving, & automating different processes.
- Assist with special projects as required
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience within an audit group including Big 4 Public Accounting experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting & CPA required (or in progress)
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Must be proficient in Excel & have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word & PowerPoint
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organization
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with Workiva (Wdesk) & XBRL
- Experience with Oracle Cloud (GL, FCCS, EPBCS)
- Experience with Stock-Based Compensation
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs