Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Were looking to add a temporary full-time Recruiting Coordinator to the People & Culture team. You will help support the continued exhilarating growth of Omada by owning interview coordination across key open roles. You will also be the first point of contact for candidates, making sure their time with us is a positive one.
The ability to move swiftly through a high volume of work, think creatively to improve processes, & welcome both candidates & new hires warmly will serve you well. This role will be a perfect fit if youre looking to join a tight-knit team thats psyched to support the rapid growth of Omada Health & our product expansion!
- Schedule interviews for candidates, reserve Zooms & ensure the candidate has an amazing experience, no matter the outcome
- Work closely with Recruiters, Hiring Managers & their team to move candidates expeditiously & communicate their status throughout the process
- Maintain our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Strategize with our wonderful Recruiting Team to refine recruiting processes
- Screen candidates & assist on other projects as needed
- Own additional Recruiting & People Ops tasks
You will love this job if you have:
- Spent time in a high-demand environment
- Experience managing sensitive information, handling it with discretion & confidentiality
- A prompt, punctual, & responsive style
- Flexibility & willingness to pitch in where needed
- Incredible organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through, & ability to focus in a space & role where you are in demand & likely to be interrupted!
- A welcoming style, & a reliable team player
Bonus points for:
- Experience with human resources, recruiting, coordination, office management or customer-facing roles
- A desire to grow into recruiting
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.