At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprisesincluding the largest internet platformsfrom sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. Its an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, & keep it human.
The White Ops Marketing team is responsible for telling & amplifying our company story, positioning us as the global leader in collective protection against sophisticated bot attacks & fraud. As a part of this team, youll work across the organization to gather stories & drive initiatives to promote our industry expertise, drive actionable demand generation & build a substantial pipeline for sales.
Were looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join our team to design, develop, execute, & optimize our marketing campaigns across a broad variety of channels & tools. This role is a crucial part of the marketing team, as they will be tasked with growing our marketing database & digital footprint as well as developing the campaign structures needed to nurture & educate those contacts.
This is a new position for the marketing team, & will be well-positioned to help White Ops grow rapidly over the next 12 months & beyond.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with team members to identify content/audience matches & develop campaigns to reach those audiences.
- Collaborate with external agencies & firms to optimize paid search, social, & display advertising in support of multiple product lines.
- Identify creative approaches to community building & coordinate efforts to convert new contacts into prospects.
- Define & work toward key success metrics for new & ongoing campaigns.
- Respond to stakeholders from throughout the organization for activity requests & manage shifting lead-generation priorities.
- Coordinate with designer & content writer to ensure consistent branding & messaging across all efforts, & develop creative & content briefs where required in support of new campaigns.
- Interact frequently with sales, business development, & product marketing teams to ensure the latest & most resonant talking points are built into ongoing & planned campaigns.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of all our paid search, social, & display campaigns to react quickly to changes in performance.
Who you are:
- You have deep experience using marketing automation tools to meet lead-generation & nurture goals. (Hubspot greatly preferred but not required)
- Experience with search engine optimization & marketing (SEO/SEM) tactics & best practices & the ability to evaluate ongoing campaigns for effectiveness.
- Understanding of attribution metrics & the platforms used to measure them.
- Excellent communication & writing skills.
- Self starter with a positive & enthusiastic attitude.
- Looking for a candidate who is a problem solver & looks for ways to benefit the organization as a whole.
- Well-versed in the marketing & sales technology ecosystem.
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Data smart, looking for trends & results to best engage with prospects
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS to ensure a great user experience
Nice to Haves:
- Fluency in social campaigns & content creation
- Experience in ad tech, marketing or cybersecurity
- Experience working on a small team with an all-hands-on-deck attitude.
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), & commuter benefits
- Competitive salary & commission structure
- Medical & dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Great coaching from senior leaders & challenging development opportunities
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, & creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, & we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the integrity of the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction & disrupting the economics of cybercrime. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the webs largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, & enterprise businesses globally by detecting & blocking bots. Its an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in NYC. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year & we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, Virginia, Victoria, & London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform. We're focused & propelled by a substantive mission. We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity. We're committed to building a product that companies need. We have created an environment that optimizes your skills & brings out your best work.