Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Earthport, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you'll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world's leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive.
Earthport is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks & payments businesses across six continents through its global network. One of the fastest growing global Fintech businesses the Group also provides tailored FX & payment solutions direct to corporates through its EarthportFX brand.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within & outside of the office, & whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Earthport & Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Earthport as Compliance Analyst - Screening, we want to hear from you.
What's it all about?
Working as part of the Group risk & Compliance Function you will be responsible for managing screening of existing client data & payment instructions.
This is an entry-level position that provides an excellent opportunity to join a growing, international fintech company, & gain experience in financial services & compliance.
Training in all areas of the role will be provided including AML & compliance, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to gain a wide range of skills in the financial services sector.
This role has varied shift patterns.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Understand automated sanction screening tools
- Identify & internally escalate actual or suspected sanctions matches
- Follow-up potential matches' through open source interrogation
- Ensure sanction queries are sent in a timely manner in line with our internal SLAs & deadlines set
- Keep up to date with sanction regimes
- Identify & escalate suspected financial crime incidents
- Identify trends, & use data to suggest improvements to effectively resolve service issues
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance
You will be asked to assist in the below:
- The risk-assessment of proposed markets, products & counterparties (clients & partners).
- Collation, assessment & recording of counterparty due diligence.
- Other compliance officers with monitoring reviews & audits.
- Other compliance officers with detailed resolution work re compliance issues, queries & concerns raised both internally & externally as directed by the MLRO.
- By committing to learning relevant compliance legislation & regulation, in particular, the 4th EU Anti- Money Laundering Directive & the EU Payment Services Directive
- Ad-hoc compliance project work (e.g. Data Protection, Fraud).
- Develop an understanding of EPO operations, payment processes & I.T (the Product).
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Earthport is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.