Using neuroscience-based assessments & machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs & companies where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry, & growing our amazing team to support the mission of using data to unleash one's full potential.
Were looking for a talented Quality Engineer to join our agile Engineering team, which consists of developers who value shipping quality code, owning their products, learning from one another, & having a blast doing it. The ideal candidate will create comprehensive test strategies while contributing to our test automation frameworks. This is a hands-on role. The candidate will participate in internal testing events, collaborate with product feature scrum teams as new features are developed, & ensure release timelines are met.
- Plan, create, & execute both manual & automated tests
- Develop test plans for functional & end-to-end regression by collaborating with the cross-functional team & identify tests for automation
- Improve existing test automation frameworks & support engineers in writing additional UI tests
- Perform exploratory testing & assist in the design of test automation
- Maintain existing UI tests, monitor failures & report bugs
- Design & apply test strategy to improve efficiency in manual testing
- Amazon Web Services
- Docker/Packer/Terraform/Travis CI