Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals. Together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Technical Writing Project Manager will drive key aspects of our instructional design, product, & solutions initiatives. The ideal candidate is resourceful, has the drive to take ownership of complex tasks & projects, customer-focused & team-oriented, & has the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders,
This role will report to the Head of Enablement of Unqork.
What You'll Do:
- Maintaining, grooming, & organizing technical writing tasks on the Jira backlog in preparation for upcoming sprints. This includes clarifying task requirements, setting of story points, assigning tasks workstreams & prioritization, etc. Technical writing tasks include updates to video scripts, close captioning scripts, training materials, articles, user guides, & configuration guides. Creating new Jira tasks as required. This includes meeting with subject-matter experts from various teams to create clear requirements for the technical writers. This also includes monitoring our feedback loop.
- Conducting regular backlog grooming sessions with Product, Solutions, & Instructional Design teams to prioritize their individual backlogs. And conducting grooming on internal or external client-raised tickets raised in relation to our feedback loop.
- Conducting sprint planning, setup, & retrospectives.
- Running weekly sprints & prioritizing the sprints backlog.
- Triaging new Product, Solutions, & Instructional Design tickets automatically added to the backlog via the Enablement Content Request Form & a Needs Documentation event trigger.
- Remaining current on new developments in the Unqork platform.
- Providing regular & digestible sprint reporting.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience with SaaS - especially a growing organization with minimal structure.
- Experience working with Jira in an agile (scrum) environment.
- Strong interpersonal & verbal communications skills.
- A structured approach, hyper-organized.
- Experience managing multiple projects or workstreams & setting their schedules & priorities.
- A proactive attitude & a focus on resolving problems & delivering results.
- Background in requirements gathering & writing.
- Experience working within a team setting.
- Some familiarity with Madcap Flare & Central a plus.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.