About the role
OneTrust recognizes that today's students are tomorrow's pioneers & we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture - OneTrust is the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world to protect the privacy of individuals. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
As a Product Management Intern for the Summer 2020 semester,you will have the opportunity to design, build, & implement solutions that provide value to thousands of customers globally.
What you'll do:
- Learn how to operate in aHYPER AGILEenvironment
- Contribute to our excellence in innovation on a team with over50+ patents
- Work collaboratively with clients, professional services, sales, & development to understand todays top problems with privacy management
- Design, build, & implement solutions that provide value to thousands of customers globally
- Coordinate the functions of different departments to ensure the product quality is being met
- Coordinate across multiple groups to plan out releases
What we're looking for:
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field
- Agile software development experience
- Internship or work experience with software managing commercial software releases preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas & POCs to development teams & leadership
- Proven ability in writing & designing detailed specifications & design documents
- Excellent oral & written communications both technical & business focused
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgement, prioritize multiple tasks, & problem solve under pressure of deadlines & resource constraints
- Ability to work at OneTrust Atlanta Headquarters in Sandy Springs daily
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.