Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 18,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
Compass Development is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the companys new development marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an intelligent, committed & dynamic group that is passionate about selling beautiful homes from start to finish. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, able to multitask, & extremely organized with great attention to detail. The Administrative Assistant will work with the Project Manager & sales teams on projects from pre-development through sell-through & must be able to work with & streamline requests from sales agents, developers, & the Compass New Development Marketing team. In this position, one must assist on multiple projects at a time, so ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a requirement.
- Record & organize sales data across multiple projects
- Assist the sales team in the creation & distribution of marketing collateral
- Support the project managers & sales teams in all marketing & sales initiatives
- Schedule & execute E-blasts, digital campaigns, & other sales outreach
- Prepare & circulate daily & weekly sales reports
- Prepare & circulate weekly meeting agendas & minutes
- Maintain dynamic spreadsheets in Excel to track inventory & all pertinent sales information
- Manage Compass Development Marketing Groups internal advertising schedule
- Assist in the planning, ideation & supervision of events
- Organize & maintain digital project filing system
- Prepare weekly new development social media schedule
- Prepare & maintain building listings, websites, & partner sites
- Responsible for maintaining our project list on Compass.com
- Becoming an expert in the CRM & train admins
Who you are:
- 1+ years of Administrative experience is a plus
- 1+ years of Real Estate experience is a plus
- NYS Real Estate License a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro & all Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of InDesign is a plus
- Bachelors degree
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.