Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
The Marketing organization at Twilio is looking for a vibrant, self-starter to fill the role of Sr. Manager, Program Management. This position is perfect for a results-oriented professional who is passionate about promoting the program management function within the organization. This individual will drive the execution of various initiatives including but not limited to website launches, digital campaigns & prospect/customer events.
The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal marketing department where high quality results are required along with extensive experience managing the creation of traditional marketing materials. They are considered the glue in the overall process as projects are prioritized & executed.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Five plus years program management experience in the print & digital space.
- Experience in web development, with a focus on communication platforms & other web technologies.
- Strong command of the digital & social media channels.
- Experience working with creative teams & a solid understanding of the creative process.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, & interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
- Strong leadership capabilities to advise on goal setting, vision, & resource planning to teams working through complex programs & launches.
- Proven track record working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional
groups a plus).
- Ability to use effective, common Marketing tools (e.g. MS Office Suite, AirTable, Keynote, Google docs, etc.).
Marketing departments depend on individuals that have an operational mindset & come to rely on their Program Managers to ensure all parties are aligned with the prioritized work. They are typically known as the one source of truth.
- Create & execute project work plans & revise as appropriate to meet changing needs & requirements.
- Oversee day-to-day operational aspects of a project & scope.
- Review deliverables prepared by the team before passing to key stakeholders.
- Effectively apply our methodology & enforce project standards.
- Prepare for reviews & quality assurance procedures.
- Identify & manage project risk - & escalate issues when needed to remove blockers.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, & stored appropriately
- Review the status reports of team members in a collaborative environment & address issues as appropriate.
Twilio is fueling the future of communications, & our brand already attracts thousands of developers every day. Its up to the Marketing team to create the market, deliver an amazing customer experience, & fill the funnel for our high-performing Sales team. Your insights, ideas, & leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our already-accelerating trajectory.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.