TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful & interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen & several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journals Best Places Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 & 2020
- DataBird journals Best Places Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 & #1 2020
About the Job
As Partner Manager, you will be responsible for managing TaskRabbits relationship with IKEA stores in the UK. This will involve owning the performance targets & general operations needed to reach such targets.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about TaskRabbit & the sharing economy, has experience in influencing partners, has strong communication skills & has a very collaborative approach in reaching the needed results.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Responsible for the success of TaskRabbits partnership with IKEA in the UK, in multiple channels & across multiple cities
- Day-to-day management of relationships & communication with national & regional stakeholders
- Analyze & report on performance for all key channels (online & stores) & share with key stakeholders leading to real business actions.
- Prioritize, execute & influence performance improvement actions, this can include analytical activities as well as on the ground direct actions.
- Communicate the TaskRabbit value proposition to IKEA co-workers as part of training sessions & act as an outward-facing ambassador of TaskRabbits values, brand & products TaskRabbit in a multitude of strategic, tactical & operational forums to drive growth.
- Set the foundation of local partnerships in the UK
- Bachelors degree
- Min 5 years professional experience, preferably including a mix of retail & partner management
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity
- Analytical & operational execution skills.
- Youre comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You love open, honest, healthy communication.
- This is a role that requires traveling mostly within Europe
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-dos, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, & much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the worlds largest furniture retailer - in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether its a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, were imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion & hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries & 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, were creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, & fast-paced. Were looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded & data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - & have a ton of fun while theyre at it.
Youll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin & London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, & kind leaders & teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present & partner with our team & communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity & go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse & sustainable community & encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship & are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team & leadership, & we strive to recruit & retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous & flexible vacation & holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning & development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, & a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer & values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical & mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.